Consultation on Elder Care
"Your peace of mind is our goal."
Elder Pathways, Ltd. provides consultation on aging and advocacy for elders and their families in Pierce and Thurston Counties of Western Washington state.
We review your needs, develop a plan of care, and offer assistance to obtain services. In addition to seniors, we have a special concern for adult children of aging parents. Our services include:
• Brief initial consultation
• Full in-home evaluation
• Written report, if desired
• Referrals to other professionals
• Advocacy within the health care system
• Caregiver tips and support
• Review of care options and costs
• Assistance to obtain services
• Placement assistance in the selection of housing alternatives such as adult care homes, assisted living centers, and nursing homes
• Evaluation of service quality
The Elder Pathways Mission
It is our mission to provide humane and dignified care for elders and their families through individualized planning, education, advocacy, and high standards of professional practice.